Please Read Our Disclaimer
Location: Sacramento, California
Kryptoblocks has developed a Commerce and Loyalty Platform based on Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Product : rewardX ( Commerce and Loyalty Platform)
Features of reward : marketplace, loyalty and reward, payment, coupon, publishing, advertising, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence , Chatbots, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
It’s a new way of doing businesses with cutting edge technologies and integration with existing businesses.
- Rewardx provides universal rewards in the form of cryptocurrency or merchants can set it as point basis. Provide coupon, ecommerce marketplace, gift cards
- Unlike its competitors, Kryptoblocks has built a decentralized marketplace
- With Blockchain the company provides full traceability and audit trail and artificial intelligence provides the customer segmentation, propensity score, recommendation engine and churn analysis , customer behavior modelling and predictive shopping
- Rewardx provides the decentralized publishing and ownership via Blockchain and Artificial intelligence to deliver the right content to right the person
- Blockchain will solve data lineage problem in CRM and data ownership and security controls
- Technology Advantage – The product utilizes cutting edge technologies , Blockchain is used as distributed ledger, wallet, artificial intelligence to provide insights, watch social and others data source to provide recommendation.
- Cost Advantage – Overall cost is low and the platform is ready to go. The company has tier plans that add features to the product.
- Differentiation Advantage – The company provides a better product than competitors by including cutting edge technologies and solving business problems in the areas of loyalty program fragmentation.
- Innovation Advantage – Kryptoblocks has build the universal coin as loyalty program, their innovation is in the areas of Blockchain, artificial intelligences and integration of Internet of Things.
Akash Singh, Phd/ CEO
Akash Singh was designated as CTO (Chief Technology Officer) in Skry (Coin Analytics) and he was the leader of Artificial Intelligence in area of Blockchain. He was CTO in R&D department of Huawei and improved their AI and Cloud offerings. He was Chief Architect for IBM for 13 years and progressed the IBM Watson and steered multi-billion dollar businesses. As the Head of AI for Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), he put down the groundwork of AI for their customer base. Dr Singh headed the Holmes product development and customer ecosystem, during his tenure with Wipro as Director Artificial Intelligence. And last but not the least, AI lines of universal communicator solutions was successfully managed by him as Principal Artificial Intelligence Scientist for Entefy.
Dr Singh has attained his Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence and is famous for his vast knowledge and experience in the machine learning and probabilistic approach to Artificial Intelligence and Big Data glitches. Recognized by abundant industry awards; an in-demand keynote speaker; Lecturer at Stanford University, UCLA and MIT, Dr Singh is now leading the team and business strategy at Kryptoblocks. His main focus will also be on product and ecosystem development.
Mani Bhooshan, CTO
Mani was working with IBM and leading the architecture and design for IBM customers, before joining Kryptoblocks. He brings in profound technical expertise and leadership skills. With his 12 years of experience in Architecture and Design, Mani is head of overall strategy and Architecture practices and product development at Kryptoblocks.
Anita Gupta, CMO
At Kryptoblocks Anita leads the overall marketing initiatives. Her prior experience is that of CMO for AI company. She has 14 years of experience in Marketing. Anita has authored papers in International Journals and has received awards from International Consortiums.
Please Read Our Disclaimer
Essence Cloud © Inc.
Location: Foster City, California
Sector: Software .
Essence Cloud © Technology
- #1 Business Cloud Vendor and Services for Banks , Media Holdings, Telecommunications
- Commercial technology for Apps and IP creators
- Productions licensed by own IP “iOS Venture Apps” – technology companies, talent agency and vendor clients
( such as Matrix Movie Productions, Gap Fashion, Rogers, TD Bank )
1. Business Cloud Logic ( Essence Cloud © ) is copyrighted knowhow and industrial invention
2. Never existed in market before where its incredibly expensive and hard to make client-server apps with millions of users
3. Based on #1 IP “iOS Venture Apps”
4. Invented and developed by Vitalii Blazheiev ©
5. Demo is already available at Apple Watch, iPhone, Web and Terminal on backend Cluster 6. Everything is done from scratch and without any reuse and copyrighted
Server logic is very expensive and requires many months to do backend for 500-600K$ before you can start working on the mobile app. With Essence Cloud you can start making a mobile app immediately and there is no need to wait 3-4 months. You just need to buy the license for Essence Cloud. As a result you add cloud and know-hows, not available to the mass market.
- iOS SDK ( iWatch, iPhone, iPAD, Web ) – Add Essence Cloud to mobile app as SDK
- SAAS – Access controlled via license and web dashboard
- Business Cloud Logic © – Essence Cloud Logic for your own app
- Business Cloud Storage © – Essence Cloud files for your own app
- Works with anything connected to internet – Essence Cloud unique know-how and API with business, creative and live streaming functionality
- Demo – Live Demo: iPhone, iWatch, Web, Terminal
Vitalii Blazheiev, Founding President/Leading Producer
After more than 10 years in the most professional teams on leading positions in top companies, Vitalii decided to focus on business of his dreams and founded Essence Prototyping Company, which combines experience and #1 foundations IP “iOS Venture Apps”. His unicorn technology and know-how for investment is called Essence Cloud ©. The most innovative, required and expensive technology for mobile industry and apps.
Please Read Our Disclaimer
ATW Tech (AtmanCo Inc.)
Location: Montreal, Quebec
ATW Tech (AtmanCo Inc.) (TSX-V: ATW) is a leader in information technology, owner of several web platforms including VoxTel, Québec Rencontres, VuduMobile, Atman and Bloomed. VoxTel offers various interactive landline and mobile carrier billing phone solutions. Quebec Rencontres is a web and mobile social network application catered to building serious and sustainable relationships. VuduMobile is specialized the text messaging business for enterprises through its unique, user-friendly and bilingual test messaging application et turnkey solution allowing management of text message management programs in all kind of businesses. Atman and its APIs enable companies to optimize their human capital. Bloomed is a cloud-based platform to manage data (smart data) on consumers and their behaviors, which is developed for marketing agencies and their campaigns for the consumer and corporate markets.
VoxTel develops interactive voice response applications, Web applications and carrier billing for mobile and landline phones. It offers micro-billing solutions for landline and mobile phones, giving and donation solutions for registered charities, transfers from free to premium content on phone services, and variable price billing solutions for phone services.
Founded in 2005, has its head office located in Buenos Aires (Argentina) with activities in Colombia, Uruguay, Mexico and Central America and offers premium products on mobile phones with carrier billing agreements in 6 countries of Latin America, including 9 direct connections and 16 indirect connections. PlusMobile’s quality contents offered include mobile apps in the business segments of education, kids, entertainment (games, sports, videos) as well as mobile marketing via SMS such as contests. PlusMobile’s products, licensed or in partnerships, includes well-known brands such as Discovery from Discovery Channel.
VuduMobile offers professional text messaging services through its reliable and flexible text messaging web platform. The SMS solutions are used to facilitate instant communication with clients and enhance the efficiency of their customer service.
Leader in the industry, AtmanCo offers scientifically validated psychometric tests and services for businesses to boost their productivity, performance and prosperity by focusing on their most important asset: their employees. AtmanCo also launched a spin-off product for consumers, aimed at college and university students.
Carrier billing solutions for small and medium size content providers – Carrier billing agreements with all Canadian telecom carriers with developed technologies and various payment options to offer (carrier billing, credit card)
Information and marketing business messaging – On the edge technological platform and turnkey solution for mobile text messaging used for mobile marketing and information sharing within organisation (i.e. transportation, medical clinics, hotels & restaurants)
Votation systems and monetization of votation – Complex votation systems to allow organizations (political parties, tv shows, syndicates, etc) to vote and pay sometimes for their votes
Human resources recruiting and retention – Atman psychometric test is scientifically validated with a unique feature of matching two individuals and how they should behave between each other
- Fast growing markets (carrier billing, messaging, online dating, smart data)
- Recurring revenue model
- Game changer acquisition of PlusMobile – Geographical expansion, significant cross-selling opportunities
- Experienced and knowleageable Board and Management team to execute on its strategic plan
- Significant upside coming from the mass market penetration, cross-selling opportunities and the smart data
Michel Guay, President
President and founder of Atman Co., Michel Guay completed his studies in psychology at the University of Montreal in 1984. He has over 25 years’ experience in the business world. Innovative and creative, he developed an entrepreneurial expertise in strategy development and strategic alliances at the national and international level. He practices consulting, teaching, research and management. He also gives several lectures on the art of performance management at work, skills assessment, turnover, staff selection and managing as coach. He is also developing several training programs on human capital development. Lately, Michel Guay dedicated his expertise to new forms of organization and human potential development, especially in the context of psychological assessment selection and promotion as well as analysis of team and organizational structure. Finally, he designed and directed the preparation, validation and standardization of the Atman test.
Simon Bedard, CFO
Mr. Bedard, CPA, CA, CFA, MBA has over 20 years of diversified working experience in strategy, finance, accounting and business development within an international environment. Over the years, Mr. Bedard has been closely involved in mergers & acquisitions, financing and capital markets, both as a consultant in high profile organizations and as a CFO role. His strong expertise in managing growth, enhancing performance and integrating businesses are key to the success of ATW Tech.
Stephane Poirier, VP Technology and Marketing
Passionate about technology and innovation, Stephane Poirier studied software development at Collège Montmorency before taking continuing professional education courses in project management at Université de Montréal. With more than 15 years’ experience in human resources management automation, specifically in the field of health care, Mr. Poirier is particularly well versed in leading-edge software solutions. As founding partner of the PCMS group, Mr. Poirier has led working groups in the design and development of human resources software and the exploration of new markets.
Please Read Our Disclaimer
Rover Parking Inc.
Location: Toronto, ON
Rover is the marketplace for shared parking.
• We save our parkers time, money and stress of finding parking
• We make our owners money from space they otherwise would be unable to
Often referred to as the airBnB of parking, Rover is creating a brand new supply of parking from space not traditionally allocated for public access, such as personal driveways, churches, schools businesses, apartment buildings and condos. Our new proprietary hardware for underground parking will give Rover users access to millions of new spots.
Peer to Peer parking is set to grow at an unprecedented pace. The timing is perfect due to major current trends in Mobility, Sharing Economy, Smart Cities & Automotive Proptech.
- Sharing Economy expected to grow from $35B to $335 by 2025
- Governments are starting to lean into change as opposed to push it away
- Smart City Pilots being executed globally
- Automotive investing heavily into technology
- Maps based technologies investing into parking
- Real-estate looking at new ways to maximize profitability
The North American Parking market is $30B. As parking lots get turned into condo’s and street parking into bike lanes, as mobility starts changing commuting patterns and the autonomous car begins to become a reality Rovers distributed model of parking will become an integral piece to parking supply in our new smart cities.
Currently Rover has figured out how to get parking supply in areas of high demand and has proven the model makes sense. It is now time to take the experience and processes we have been building for the last two years and scale.
You have the opportunity to join a fast paced start-up at the ground floor. Rover is the largest peer to peer parking operator in North America. Operating out of Toronto, Canada we are ready to scale across North America.
We built :
- Incredible Team
- Intuitive Technology (featured on the app store twice)
- Replicable Sales & Marketing engine
- Operational Process that ensures our users have a great experience.
- Exceptional Brand
We have :
- Grown at over 20% month over month since inception.
- We have parking transactions in Toronto, Ottawa & Montreal
- Saved our parkers hours of time
- Made our owners thousands of dollars
- Recognized for our innovation (PWC, E&Y, Globe & Mail, Apple)
We are :
- Piloting new turn-key solution for underground parking.
- Launching a network of peer to peer electric vehicle charging stations
- Partnering with automotive for our targeted data
- Actively involved in Smart City initiatives.
We need Money to:
- Continue strong growth in Toronto
- Launch Ottawa and Montreal
- Replicate across Canada and into the US
The operational experience Rover has gained over the past 18 months gives us the competitive advantage to be the company that scales quickly across North America. Come along for the ride.
Andrew & Tim met in 2013 when both working for the start-up CanFocus. Tim & Grant met over 5 years ago when they were both following more traditional career paths. It was serendipitous when we all got together in late 2014. Andrew & Tim had started building the application when they were re-introduced to Grant who was working on the same idea. Grants marketing background fit perfectly with Tim’s operational experience and Andrew’s technology prowess. Rover was born and together we have created a mobile experience that is changing the parking industry. In summer of 2015 Nick Enchev joined the team to fill a major development gap we had with Ios. Coming with over 15 years development experience Nick helped us launch a product that has now been featured by the app store twice.
Tim Wootton – Founder & CEO
As a natural leader Tim has the proven ability to create teams built on trust, teamwork and a common goal. Tim joined the company Kingsmill Foods in 2009 working directly for the President. Over the course of 4 years Tim helped set the strategic direction of the company, saved over $2M in procurement costs & increased sales from $5M to $15M. This lead to the eventual acquisition of the company and the next opportunity, an MBA from Queen’s University. Queen’s lead Tim into technology start-up and at the end of him MBA was offered a position at a newly formed start-up called CanFocus which was started by the Entrepreneurship Professor at Queen’s. Over 8 months and after securing a sales agreement with 2 major furniture conglomerate (steelcase), 3 successful paid pilots & acceptance into Ryerson’s DMZ accelerator program the company folded due to disagreements at the founder level.
Grant Brigden – Founder & CMO
Before founding Rover, Grant held key lead marketing roles for several fortune 10 Technology companies. Grant also has a successful technology/start up focused past, having working in Silicon Valley for over 7 years where he helped to drive a newly formed companies revenue from 0 to over 100 million in 3 years. Grant and his marketing strategies/programs have also been recognized by several industry leading awards including the Globe and Mails’ Most Promising Start-up, Ernst &Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award and PWC’s Vision to Reality Award (Finalist). Grant has also served as a key advisor to a broad list of Fortune 100 clients, around the primary topic of using mobile technology and brand strategy to accelerate business growth.
Andrew Holbrook – Founder & CTO
Software Engineer for full systems design & implementation on both server and client. Oversees entire project and makes big picture decisions on technologies to utilize. Andrew has built the infrastructure for 2 other start-ups before helping to found Rover Parking. His decisive and articulate manner help ensure we find the root of problems and build smart solutions for them. His pro-active mindset helps us ensure we build for the future. Software is his passion, it’s both a career and hobby.
Nick Enchev – Founder & Director Technology
A software technology expert with 15+ years of experience as a Senior Developer/ Architect for well established firms such as Scotiabank, Loyalty One, Digital Cement and OLSON amongst many others. Nick left the agency world and started his own development firm in which he helped clients with both apps and infrastructure projects. With a passion for gaming Nick has also built several interactive mobile apps currently available on the App Store (Triptych, Krono). Nick joined Rover in early 2015 to help ensure our users on both iOS and Android had a great front-end experience.