Please Read Our Disclaimer
Location: Estonia, Outside the US or Canada Sector: Other .
- Solve.Care is healthcare and administration platform built on Blockchain technology
- Experienced management and technology team with decades of experience in health information technology
- Robust team of advisory board members with deep technology, business and government service
- Recurring revenue model from clients, subscribers, and partners with millions of stakeholders paying on recurring basis for platform services
- ROI is very quick with costs far less than legacy systems while offering much needed functionality · It is a global platform applicable to health insurance systems, health care providers, government health programs and every healthcare consumer
- Solve.Care platform is operated by CAN utility token, which is hereby offered for sale
- CAN token will grow in value based upon limited supply and increasing demand for platform services and applications
- Detailed analysis of addressable markets, ROI, and use cases available at https://solve.care
Administrative and health information technology costs are high in the U.S and other health care systems around the world. IT systems that run the growing number of administrative functions continue to become more cumbersome and costly.
There are numerous documented facts that show the current health information technology infrastructure has become less interoperable and unable to deal with the increased demand by both providers and consumers of health care services.
All these factors lead to an increasing share of total health care spend being allocated to core administrative functions. That’s where Solve.Care comes in as a solution to many of the problems associated with health care administration and the wide range of functions required to administer health benefits in a seamless and cost effective manner with greater efficiency.
It is reliably estimated that costs for healthcare administration range from 7% to over 30% of total healthcare spending, as a direct result of inefficient processes, data system silos and duplication of effort.
Solve.Care platform can perform the tasks of current processing and management systems at 3% of total spend through the use of Care Administration Networks thus reducing processing and management of systems and the potential to reduce overall spend. The growth of Blockchain technology is the paradigm shift in health care that will allow for true coordination of care administration that the Solve.Care platform can achieve. It is estimated that the addressable market size is in excess of $100 billion for the U.S alone and billions more in other health care systems around the world.
Solve.Care has become possible by combining decades of experience and domain expertise in insurance systems, government programs, clinical management, care coordination and employee benefits administration with recent technological innovations such as a Blockchain, smart contracts, machine learning, behavioral, clinical and transactional analytics.