Please Read Our Disclaimer
[frm-field-value field_id=418 entry_id=73924]
Location: [frm-field-value field_id=383 entry_id=73924], [frm-field-value field_id=382 entry_id=73924]
Sector: [frm-field-value field_id=381 entry_id=73924]
Pre-natal care and subsequent delivery of babies; Gynecological care, including major and minor female pelvic operations services;Investigation and treatment of infertile women, including In-vitro Fertilization treatment (IVF).
- PGSH, is a family company, owned substantially (98%) by a qualified medical practitioner
- Extensive and in-depth experience of the president of the company, derived from practising medicine around the world
- PGSH and its President have extensive network of medical specialists and hospital equipment suppliers in Ghana and the world, including, Canada, USA and the United Kingdom
- The extensive knowledge and network in getting desired results among the local chiefs and local population, as well as within the Government services.
- Ability to provide a complete and comprehensive state of the art equipment and services to patients at one location
Pre-natal care and subsequent delivery of babies;
Gynecological care, including major and minor female pelvic operations services;
Investigation and treatment of infertile women, including In-vitro Fertilization treatment (IVF).
Dr. Yaw Adu-Poku, President and CEO – Born in Ghana and grew up in a small town, Dr. Yaw Adup-Poku is married and has three children. Dr. Yaw attended elementary or grade school in his home town and moved to a boarding school, Achimota School, in Accra, Ghana. Dr. Adu-Poku achieved his Medical degree in University of Ghana Medical School. He moved to U.K. for postgraduate training, and subsequently to Canada. Dr. Adu-Poku has variously been a practicing Consultant OBS/ Gynecologist and /or medical officer for over forty years in Ghana, UK and Canada.