Please Read Our Disclaimer
PNG Perpetual Ltd
PNG Perpetual Ltd. will concentrate on establishing shop fronts to buy locally mined gold in Papa New Guinea from villagers at about 25% below world gold price and exporting to the Perth Mint in Australia, where a price close to world gold price will be paid. The company will be very proactive in this respect. Buying regimes within towns will be a low cost high profit scenario, and the company will positively develop relationships with local chiefs and villagers to encourage business to maximize profits.
Several locations were viewed in considering where to establish shop fronts. These included the capital, Port Moresby, Wewak in the north, Buka on Bougainville Island, Lae, Popondetta, Mt. Hagan, Alotau and Goroka in the highlands. The company has selected Goroka as a sound start point for the buying business.
Management Team – Both Directors have been involved in PNG since 2007 while other executive personnel have been resident in PNG for many years
Unlimited and Untapped Resource – Gold is still the economic measuring stick around the world and is in abundance in PNG. Goroka and Alotau sites alone will provide enormous quantities of export Gold not to mention other sites which can be opened in due course after PNG Perpetual secures the right people for expansion
Guaranteed market growth – The quantity of Gold in the area and the highland project ensures quick and sizeable returns
- Personnel – Sound and proven management on board of Directors as well as wide experience of the General Manager in all types of mining and gold dealing
- Funding to buy – Funding sought will be adequate to set up 2 sites where there are no gold buying presences currently
- Local buying presence and premises – Will develop local buying premises in both sites so that we can start Gold in flow while developing the mining side of the business
- Relationship with tribal elders – Fortunate that the company’s people on the ground in PNG as well as the management, enjoy a good relationship with tribal elders in both site areas and beyond
- Foundation to assist local people – The company also controls Project Shangri-la Foundation which will also add to their gold buying presence
- Ex Patriots – As ex patriots the company enjoys a high element of trust from the nationals that very few other denominations do. They have 12 years experience in PNG
Brad Williams, Director
Brad has been involved with buying and selling alluvial gold for 15 years within Australia, and selling to the USA and Europe, and it is now concentrating on the PNG gold venture. He worked at the SA Police Department as a Senior Sergeant Operational holding responsibility for 350,000 people, with approximately 100 police officers under control at any one time.
He is a graduate of OCTU Central Command 1971, during Vietnam War and served for 12 years part time training infantry soldiers. Brad has been a motel owner for 12 years. In semi retirement sold gold into USA & Europe, then became involved with gold in PNG.
Leon Milford, Chairman/Director
Spent most of working years in the financial/accounting world of private enterprise. He was an Accountant for a global company for many years and in later years sat on various boards in South Australia in non executive capacities. Involved in management roles in industries of Manufacture, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Finance as well as Directorship positions with many companies.