Please Read Our Disclaimer
PK+ Healthcare Innovation <br/>Inc.
Location: Markham, ON
TCE group and its service PK+ Healthcare innovations intends to commercialize and operate a developed integrated multi-channel Healthcare Patient Services (Consumerism), remotely Ordering Prescription Medication, Telemedicine, Patients vitals Monitoring and many other location based healthcare services using Kiosks, Computers and Mobile devices.
- Convenient, private and customizable integrated system using unique technology – fully-customizable, operates in multiple languages (English, French and Chinese); has a touch screen for a user interface, a card reader, an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scanner to receive prescriptions or original documents, a receipt printer and secured transmission processing such as those used at ATM machines
- Low running cost with potential to generate advertisement & sponsorship revenues – It displays advertising announcements and issues products’ coupons. The kiosks can be fully integrated with pharmacy management systems for accurate & efficient processing of prescriptions, or hospital systems for self-admission processing of patients
- Efficient Payment Processing – PK+ process payment using credit card, personal checks processing and healthcare insurance
- Superior customer benefit – PK+ provides centralized customer service & mail order infrastructure that, if used, will offer consumers an alternative convenience and privacy they normally desire. PK+ allows users to conveniently order and securely deliver prescriptions for their medications and other products/services.
- Kiosks technology advantage features – Although Kiosks have an embedded camera for security, the Kiosk does not contain any medication or money, therefore does not pose any security risks.
- Strong integrated back-end system – The PK+ system is built using IBM DB2, that allow unlimited expandable services and easy integration to hospital large systems
The company intends to commercialize and operate a developed integrated multi-channel Healthcare Patient Services (Consumerism), remotely Ordering Prescription Medication, Telemedicine, Patients vitals Monitoring and many other location based healthcare services using Kiosks, Computers and Mobile devices.
Amr Bannis, P.eng President – President & CEO of progressive high technology corporation specializing in leading and innovative automation and control systems design, business process automation, implementation and upgrade, with wide industry applications in water and waste-water, oil and gas, petrochemical, automotive, industrial plants and pharmaceutical industries.
Managed & directed all the companies’ technical & financial affairs to develop, design and implement fully integrated online mail-order pharmacy operation, including applications for Web-site front end, integrated back-end fulfillment system, online orders tracking system –CRM-, Predictive Just-On-Time Inventory system, Supplier/delivery channels integration.