Please Read Our Disclaimer
[frm-field-value field_id=418 entry_id=73065]
Location: [frm-field-value field_id=383 entry_id=73065], [frm-field-value field_id=382 entry_id=73065]
Sector: [frm-field-value field_id=381 entry_id=73065]
Montana Gold Mining Company Inc. owns 100% of two gold exploration projects located in the states of Nevada and Montana, USA. The focus of the company and primary purpose of the financing is to advance the Golden Trail Project, Elko County, Nevada (the Golden Trail).
- Nevada is a Prolific Gold Region & Mining Friendly – If Nevada were a country it would rank 6th in the world in gold production. Mine permitting is reasonable and handled with considerable experience.
- Project located on new major Nevada gold trend – The newly identified North Eastern Nevada Gold Trend (NENGT) is a Carlin style trend that is underexplored and has Carlin potential.
- Major new gold discoveries on trend 50 and 100 miles south of the company project – Long Canyon is located 50 miles south of Golden Trail on the NENGT and was bought by Newmont in 2011 for $2.3 Billion.
- Newmont Surrounds Company Project – Shortly after Newmont’s purchase of Long Canyon, Newmont surrounded the 390 acre Golden Trail withy 4,000 acres of staked mining claims.
- Surface Gold – Extensive surface sampling at the Golden Trail has shown excellent gold values over impressive lengths and widths.
- Similarities to Long Canyon – A number of similarities have been identified between the geology of the Golden Trail and the geology of the Long Canyon.
Montana Gold Mining Company Inc. owns 100% of two gold exploration projects located in the states of Nevada and Montana, USA. The focus of the company and primary purpose of the financing is to advance the Golden Trail Project, Elko County, Nevada (the Golden Trail). This exploration stage gold project is located on the newly identified North Eastern Nevada Gold Trend (the NENGT), a Carlin style trend that in 2011 saw Newmont Mining Company (Newmont) take over Fronteer Gold Inc. and their Long Canyon Project located 50 miles south of the Golden Trail and on the NENGT for a reported $2.3 Billion.
Edward L. Ellwood, MBA, Director, President, CEO
Over 20 years experience serving as senior officer or director of mineral companies listed on a number of Canadian Stock Exchanges.
Paul V. Teodorovici, Vice-President, Director
Property management consultant in Montreal. For the past 25 years Mr. Teodorovici has served as a board member or consultant to mineral exploration or industrial companies listed on a number of Canadian stock exchanges.
Luard J. Manning, P.Eng., Director, Qualified Person
Chair of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Committee. Mining engineer with extensive experience working and consulting on mine development and production projects over the past 40 years. This work includes projects or properties in Canada, Latin America, the United States, England and Australia. Director of three other publicly traded mineral companies.
Eric Plexman, Director, Corporate Secretary & CFO
Eric is the Chair of the Company’s Corporate Governance Committee. Over 30 years experience serving as senior officer or director of mineral companies listed on a number of Canadian Stock Exchanges.
- Core Drilling – 27 holes planned = $ 300,000
- Hyper Spectral Core Analysis & Airborne Survey = $ 100,000
- Working Capital = $ 100,000
- This investment is speculative in nature.
- There is no secondary market for this investment.
- There are resale restrictions for this investment.
- Currently, there are insufficient funds to accomplish management’s immediate objectives.
- Dependence on key employees, suppliers or agreements.
- Changes in economy.
- Industry Regulation.
- Product Obsolescence.
- Fluctuations and changes in market prices.
- Investment holding restrictions may apply
- Available to Accredited Investors