Please Read Our Disclaimer
Liberty Golf Group Inc
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The transaction will be setting up a new company called Liberty Golf Group, Inc. Liberty will comprise of three established golf companies. An established 7-year old Internet Software and Services company, a Golf Management Company that has been operating since 1972 and a Forecasting, Pricing and Benchmarking Company that is recognized in the golf industry as the gold standard for competitive benchmarking.
The Target Company is a golf course management, development and consulting company, founded in 1972 with 68 current golf course clients.
Liberty Golf Group, Inc is a technology company specializing in operational solutions for sales, marketing, forecasting, pricing, database management and software development which generates greater customer engagement with measurable topline revenue growth that outperforms the market.
Liberty Golf Group, Inc will combine the operational expertise of Target Company with the technological superiority of Liberty to increase revenue for golf course clients. This increase will outperform the market by 15-30%. Allowing Liberty to modernize the standard fix rate revenue model of the third-party golf course management business while capturing increased market share, delivering greater profits for owners and providing a significant return for investors.
1. Proprietary Technology
The Company will be the only golf management company with its own proprietary technology to run the day to day operations at golf courses. The Company has a proven track record of implementing these technology solutions. The Company’s competitors currently pay The Company for our proprietary forecasting and pricing technology.
With the acquisition of The Target Company, The Company will become the fourth largest management company in North America and the only one that has a company owned, technology enabled sales, marketing, and pricing engine at its core. The size and the operational infrastructure will allow for a smooth transition into an aggressive growth mode that would not be possible with a lesser sized organization.
A majority of the 68 Target Company’s current clients are in Arizona, California, and Nevada. These locations are leading golf economies in the US. The relationships all principals have with golf course owners in these markets will provide an excellent opportunity for accelerated profitable growth.
The leadership of The Company are recognized as experts and leaders. They have proven track records for development, implementation and innovation, along with formation of successful software and business models in the golf marketing technology space. This experience, along with the golf course management and operational experience of The Target Company, will produce a competitive advantage that will generate market leading financial results.
- Seasoned Executive Team in the Internet Software and Golf Management Industry. The Executive Team has over 110 years in the Golf Internet Software Industry and 100 years of combined Golf Operations and Management of Golf Courses.
- The Executive Team is the founding team of GolfNow the largest third-party online marketing platform in the world.
- The Executive Team founded GolfNow in 2001 and built it up to over 1,200 golf courses and 40 markets in the United States before selling it to Comcast/The Golf Channel in 2008 at a 33 times EBITDA multiple.
Size of Market
- Golf Course Operations in the US is a $33 Billion annual market. Of the 15,000 golf courses in the US, 2,000 are under third-party management contracts.
- The trend in the industry is growth for third-party management contracts, as management companies bring scale and expertise to increase the overall value of a golf course asset.
- The Company’s proprietary technology, sales, marketing, pricing algorithms and the data repository, give us a clear advantage over our competition.
- The Acquisition of The Target Company jump starts The Company to the 4th largest Golf Technology and Management Company in the US and sets us up for significant growth.