Please Read Our Disclaimer
ioTech International, Inc
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Sector: Life Sciences.
ioTech’s patented, next-generation, antimicrobial technology provides superior germ-killing products for massive global markets across multiple industries. Initial focus is on the professional dental market in the U.S. and Canada for the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. Products are sold direct to dentists (for resale to patients) and direct to dental patients. Global rollout to follow.
ioTech has harnessed the power of molecular iodine (the only biocidal or germ-killing species of iodine), boosting its strength to 150 times greater availability than possible with commonly available povidone iodine.
Simultaneously, the Company’s patented technology suppresses all other non-biocidal forms of iodine to negligible levels. The resulting stable formulations are non-staining, do not sting or burn and are a generational advance over existing technology. With unprecedented levels of safety and effectiveness, they are rapidly effective against all classes of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores). They also prevent the development of bacterial resistance, a major drawback of antibiotics and most other antimicrobials, rendering them useless with over-use
- Robust, proprietary, patented, core technology with hundreds of antimicrobial applications.
- Commercial sales have begun for $3 billion plus professional dental market opportunity with unmet need.
- Highly positive initial market acceptance to first professional dental products.
- Broad product pipeline to be developed both internally and through strategic partners to create a robust IP portfolio.
- Licensing royalties available across multiple market sectors (agriculture, healthcare, consumer products) with a direct-to-market strategy for the dental industry. Successful evaluation completed and licensing discussions in progress with a highly successful consumer products company to develop and market multiple consumer products based on the Company’s technology. Licensing discussions are also ongoing with an $11 billion healthcare company.
- Potential to disrupt several billion dollar global markets including $750 billion in food spoilage costs, $30 billion nonfood consumer market and $3 billion periodontal market
- Low cost of sourcing material and manufacturing resulting in gross margins between 80-90%.
- Experienced management team with comprehensive experience in commercializing medical technology products.
ioTech products rapidly and completely kill all known pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores)
With our dental products, patients self-treat at home as part of their daily home oral hygiene regimen. They can avoid expensive dental visits, surgery, loss of teeth and their replacement. Raw material costs are so low that for all markets, ioTech products can compete effectively on price alone.
No Bacterial Resistance
Other antimicrobial agents allow bacterial resistance to develop and lose their effectiveness so they can only be used for short duration. ioTech products do not permit bacteria to become resistant.
Safety and Environmental Impact
ioTech products are for inanimate surfaces or are applied externally. They are safe for humans and cause no discomfort. They are also environmentally friendly to animals, aquatic life and plants.
Lack of Toxicity and Side Effects
Our active ingredient is an essential nutrient which is required for optimal health. Insufficient iodine in our diets results in iodine deficiency diseases.
Suitable for Long Term Use
Unlike other products which are restricted to short term use (because of bacterial resistance build-up or side effects), our products are so safe that they can be used daily by patients for their entire lives.
Herb Moskowitz, D.D.S., Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder
Dr. Moskowitz has 40 years of healthcare experience, including 23 years in the clinical practice of dentistry. He is the principal shareholder and co-author of ioTech’s core patent application.
He has co-founded and served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of two publicly-traded medical technology companies as well as a Board Member to five. Dr. Moskowitz has also provided venture capital and guidance to launch additional technology companies.
Edward J. Quilty, Director, CEO (designate)
Mr. Quilty has an extensive and distinguished history with start-ups and has been responsible for the successful introduction of numerous, innovative, medical products. He has served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of five public and private medical technology companies over the last 20 years, including Derma Sciences, MedChem Products, and Palatin Technologies.
Mr. Quilty has led financing and M&A transactions approaching $2 billion during that period.
Jack Kessler, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Co-Founder, Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board
Dr. Kessler’s previous experience includes Manager, Research and Development, Amoco Biotechnology; Senior Scientist, New Technology Evaluation, Hoffman La Roche; Founder, Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, Symbollon Corp.; Co-Founder, Chief Scientific Officer, Director of R&D for ioTech International.
He is the holder of 22 U.S. patents, co-authored ioTech’s patent applications, authored a textbook chapter on Iodine, and dozens of other articles in peer-reviewed scientific publications.
Jay Chung, J.D. Executive V.P., Legal and Financial, Director
Mr. Chung is the current V.P. and CFO of a leading regional management company. He is a seasoned attorney with an emphasis on International Law and strong background in economics, business development and finance.
Scientific Advisory Board
Includes the Deans of two U.S Dental Schools, The President of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, an Internationally acclaimed Professor of Periodontics and the President of the Society of Oral Implantologists and a Pioneer in iodine chemistry.