Please Read Our Disclaimer
Futrena Technology Inc.
Location: North York, ON
Futrena is an online marketplace for innovative, pioneering, and modern design products from all over the world and from innovators big and small. We source products from startups, inventors, and other innovators all over the world, and present a unique selection of products to customers unlike anything else they have ever seen. We can provide all-in-one support: help get new product ideas prototyped, manufactured, distributed, marketed, and sold, for the innovators we partner with.
- Access to factories in China – The founder and several other key members of the company have familial or very close personal connections with factor owners and the factory business in China.
- Personal networks/team – The personal networks of key members of the team extend further than just the factories.
- International placement – Futrena has teams in three countries: Canada, the US, and China. The company is already sourcing products from all three locations, in addition to Korea (through a business connection made during the company’s lifetime), and is looking to Japan and the UK as well.
- Niche – Futrena will focus all its attention on innovative and pioneering products, hiring new employees based on their knowledge of this area, and directing the business’s resources in ways that only deepen the company’s occupation of this niche.
- The “all-in-one” nature of our services – Eventually, the company will provide an all-in-one pipeline to the market for inventors, designers, and startups: manufacturing, distribution, marketing, sales, and customer support.
Futrena’s main product will be the Futrena.com website (and its accompanying mobile app), which will be used to sell innovative or modern design products to our online customers. Product lines to be featured include personal electronics, smart appliances, outdoor gear, and lifestyle and fashion accessories. Futrena will earn revenue mainly by taking a negotiated cut of all sales.
Xu Chen (Benjamin) Ding, President/CEO – Benjamin is the founder and currently the sole member of the board of directors. He serves as the President and is in charge of directing the long-term strategy of the company. All other employees, including the other members of management, report to him.
Ted Lee, COO – Ted supervises the day-to-day operations of the main office in Toronto, where three full-time web developers, two marketing/administrative staff, and one graphic designer work. He is also in charge of all outside communications with all Canadian outside parties (university organizations, investors, government organizations, etc.), and handles all applications and bureaucratic matters.
Victor Dai, CMO – Victor Dai is currently based in New York City. As marketing director, he is right now in charge of recruiting vendors and sellers to put their products up on the website upon launch. He is also in charge of communications with all outside American parties. He has three interns working under him.