Please Read Our Disclaimer
Capricorn Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore the company was formed by a Focused and Result-driven Marine Professional with a progressive outlook and over two decades of experience in the Shipping industry. The company is seeking investment to purchase a fleet of ships for the purpose of commercial trading of oil, gas and other resources. Founder architects are Innovative & skilled at implementing systems and procedures to achieve compliance with KPIs & tasks that drive safe operation of fleet vessels & customer growth.
Experience – Founder himself has over two decades of seagoing & shore experience. Specialized on LPG/Chemical tankers. Had set up billion dollar transhipment project for a Brazilian mining company in Asia.
Growth in the shipping trade sector – Since 1960 to 2017, Seatrade– Total volume has grown to 10 billion tons and trade is expected to grow with greater focus in asiaand in emerging economies. There is no alternate solution to seaborne trade.
Location – Company is strategically located in Singapore which is one of the maritime nation & hub for shipping activities.
Vision & Mission – To become the leading sustainable global diversified shipping operator through excellence and passion for people and trade.
Network & Team – With close working & personal relations with shipyards in China and Japan, supported by established chartering and brokerage firms along with key industry people to make the project successful.
Capt. Sachin Saxena, Founder
Focused and result-driven marine professional with a progressive outlook. Innovative and skilled at implementing systems and procedures to achienvecompliance with KPIs and tasks that drive safe operation of fleet vessels & customer growth. Effective communicators & team leader with proven ability to build long-term relationships with clients by establishing a high level of confidence and trust.
Founder Capt. SachinSaxena possesses over two decades of shipping experience in LPG / Chemical / Dry shipping trade and logistics. One of the key achievements was setting up & heading the complete operations of the TWO world’s largest Floating Transfer Stations for mining giant Vale – billion dollar project.
We have on this project with us as consultants / strategic partners:
• Maersk Brokers in Singapore – a Danish company, team of sales & purchase along with chartering and research and analysis professionals assisting us to secure deals with Japanese / Korean / Chinese Shipyard. In addition, extensive market research is being done by the them exclusively for us.
• Norway based chartering company T. Klaveness + Germany based chartering company Oldendorff is willing to take the ship on their charter for long term employment.
• Ex-Shipping President of largest mining company in the world.
• Mr. Kevin Jagello – Strategic Director – Manchester Business School
• Mr. M. Kameyama – 70 Yrs. old Shipping professional and Head of Leading Singapore Shipping Company based in Japan
• Mr. Fujisawa – 68 Yrs old Ship Owner / Soki Kisen based in Japan.