Please Read Our Disclaimer
BBG Management Corporation
Location: Ottawa, ON
BBG Management Corporation (BBG) started as a Global IT Staffing and Recruiting Services Firm that is emerging into a Global Technology and Business Process Services Firm. BBG’s Technology Solutions provide their client’s with proven and innovative Cloud and Workload Management, Application Modernization, Data Virtualization, Data Security, Data Management, and Desktop/Device Management Solutions. BBG’s Business Process Solutions include Technical Consulting, Virtual Bench Solutions, Recruiting Business Process Outsourcing, Call Centre Outsourcing, and Global Visa Application Centre Services.
- Professional and Experienced Management Team with Deep IT Experience, Mergers and Acquisition, and Public Co. Track-Record – BBG maintains an extremely experienced management team and board of advisors.
- IT Subject Matter Expertise – The BBG Executive team maintains over a century of IT Delivery Expertise. BBG is driving a Cloud Migration service that is based on developing an application development center of excellence.
- Exclusive Reseller Agreements – BBG has been successful at isolating a target market for its Technology Services and securing exclusive reseller agreements creating barriers to entry.
- Economies of Scale from Multiple Staffing Services Delivery – The majority of BBG’s service offering leverage the same employee/skills base in sourcing, recruiting and managing employees.
- Lower Delivery Cost Base and SG&A Containment – BBG’s internal cost structure is modest. BBG strives towards minimizing its operating expenses and passing savings on to its clients in an effort to create a partnership approach, and maintain a pricing advantage over its competition.
- Agile Sales Deployment Strategy for Rapid Market Penetration and Development – BBG has mastered the Sales Deployment for both Inside and Outside Sales Cycles. BBG maintains a system that establishes a minimum level of new clients established on a weekly basis.
BBG Management Corporation is a Global Technology and Business Process Services Firm.
BBG’s Technology Solutions provide their client’s with proven and innovative Cloud and Workload Management, Application Modernization, Data Virtualization, Data Security, Data Management, and Desktop/Device Management Solutions.
BBG’s Business Process Solutions include Technical Consulting, Virtual Bench Solutions, Recruiting Business Process Outsourcing, Call Centre Outsourcing, and Global Visa Application Centre Services.
John Gabriel, President, Chairman and CEO – As Founder, President, Chairman of the Board and CEO John Gabriel, age 45, brings public and private enterprise management and entrepreneurial experience to BBG Management Corporation. John has been the CEO of Oculus Ventures Corporation, a public entity traded on the TSXV as well as the founder of several start-ups since the age of 22, when he launched and managed his first business growing it to over $11M.
Kate Macdonald, Chief Operating Officer – As Chief Operating Officer, Kate oversees the day-to-day operations at BBG Management for the sales and recruiting teams. She is also active in account management and recruitment for numerous clients across North America, from start-ups to very large organizations and for entry-level to executive-level opportunities. Kate has an honours B.A. (Special field concentration in Linguistics) from Queen’s University, as well as a Master of Science in Teaching degree from SUNY Potsdam, and a certificate in Information Technology from Sheridan College.
David Metcalfe, CPA, CGA, Executive VP, Finance – As Executive VP, Finance, David is responsible for the leadership of the accounting, financing, and budget management functions as well as the strategic direction of the Finance department. David has returned to Canada after spending ten years in the United Kingdom working for global technology and consulting firms including Tectura and Peregrine Systems and has gained extensive experience dealing with the EMEA and North American entities. David is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants Association of Canada and holds a professional accounting designation in the United Kingdom.